Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site mdfm.com.au, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on mdfm.com.au’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on mdfm.com.au’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by mdfm.com.au at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on mdfm.com.au’s web site are provided “as is”. mdfm.com.au makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, mdfm.com.au does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall mdfm.com.au or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on mdfm.com.au’s Internet site, even if mdfm.com.au or a mdfm.com.au authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on mdfm.com.au’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. mdfm.com.au does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. mdfm.com.au may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. mdfm.com.au does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
mdfm.com.au has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by mdfm.com.au of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. No Warranty
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information published on the site is accurate, mdfm.com.au shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including any indirect or consequential loss) arising in any way from inaccuracies published on the website.
mdfm.com.au makes no warranty of any kind regarding quality, accuracy or completeness of any content on the website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, or the use of the website or any hyperlinked website and to the full extent permitted by law all representations, conditions, and warranties are
9. No Endorsement
The website provides links and pointers to other internet websites which are controlled and maintained by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by mdfm.com.au of the websites linked or referred to. No endorsement of any third party products, services or websites is intended by any content or links on this website.
10. Opt-Out Of Email Newsletter
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (name and email address). Contact information is used to deliver the newsletter and other relevant information. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any email you receive.
11. Information Collected
When you look at this website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your server address
- Your top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site you have visited
- The type of browser you are using
12. Access to information collected
mdfm.com.au will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the Internet.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.