WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND 100% COMMITTED TO THE SAFETY OF AGED CARE CLIENTS AND RESIDENTS
When we come across really interesting and relevant information about aged care we love to share it with our clients and contacts. Please enter your details below to subscribe to our newsletter. (Don’t worry, you won’t be bombarded!)
Thankfully our team is still able to operate, and support our clients in the vital services they provide to aged care Residents. We would like to assure all existing and future clients that we have taken all possible measures to ensure the safety of our clients and our team and do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19.
* All staff have undertaken the online COVID-19 Infection Control online training provided by the Department of Health
* Temperature checks before entering premises - every time
* Health/travel questioning for all workers
* Reduced (and often eliminated) interaction with Residents and staff
* Staff and tradespeople are adhering to social distancing guidelines
If you require assistance with emergency repairs, temporary maintenance staff, building works or simply some advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe and continue with the vital role that you play.