Computerised Maintenance Management System
Improve productivity, documentation and budgeting with a CMMS. MDFM can set up your system from scratch, and hand it over to your team, or run the system for you for one simple monthly rate.
- Create an asset register containing every item in your facility
- Customised preventative maintenance scheduling
- Reactive maintenance request system
- Tailored training for the maintenance team, management and care staff
- Supplier management module
Our Computerised Maintenance Management System Can Save Your Resources
MDFM has decades of experience in managing maintenance for Aged Care facilities. We customise a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to streamline your facility’s onsite maintenance process. We can help you to improve productivity, documentation and budgeting.
Benefits of a Maintenance System for Aged Care
We are here to assist with all aspects of maintenance as well as making sure that your facility remains compliant. This means that your staff can be more focused on their core roles. Another benefit of our system is that your facility will always be audit-ready.
We will handle both preventative and reactive maintenance to ensure that your property is as well-maintained as possible. We will schedule maintenance per your facility’s customised preventative maintenance schedule, as well as implementing a system to request reactive maintenance work that needs doing.
We can assist you with temporary maintenance officers if your maintenance officer is off sick. They have aged care facility experience and are capable of managing maintenance works. You will also receive emergency maintenance support from us around the clock.
Yet another benefit is that we provide computerised maintenance for aged care facilities so that there is no chance of paperwork being misplaced.
Related Services We Provide to CMMS
We can set up your CMMS and run it for you for a monthly rate, or hand it over to your team. We will provide training tailored to suit your facility’s needs to your maintenance team, management, and care staff. Other services that we offer include:
- Our project management team can work with you to design a customised solution to fulfil any requirements you may have in terms of upgrades or remedial building works. They will be with you throughout the process, making sure that the project flows smoothly through each stage until completion.
- We take safety and compliance seriously, so planning is critical. We aim to minimise the disruption to you, your residents, and staff while work takes place.
- Our senior project managers can provide extensive property condition reports after conducting a thorough inspection of the property. This detailed report is provided in both hard copy and electronically, and will include site photos, as well as identifying any items that may need to be repaired or replaced.
Why an Asset Register for Aged Care Is Cost-Effective
Our CMMS is based on an asset register containing every item in your facility, including everything from electrical equipment to office furniture. It is effective when used to keep track of items that will soon require replacement as well as scheduling routine maintenance and tracking repairs. Repairing or replacing items only when they break can become expensive, and our system helps you to plan, so you can improve the life-cycling and return on investment across all of your assets.
We would love to meet you and find out how we can help streamline processes at your facility. Please get in touch to set up an appointment.