Aged Care Refurbishments
How much is an empty room costing you? When a Resident transitions or your facility needs an upgrade, don’t risk delays in getting quotes, finding tradesmen or deciding on specifications. Speak to MDFM and then let us do the rest.
- High care rooms, independent living units and common areas
- Fast and safe refurbishments
- Large team to tackle any job
- Inspection and price within 4 business days
Leave Your Facility’s Aged Care Refurbishments in Experienced Hands
MDFM’s staff have the requisite experience to assist with your facility’s aged care refurbishments. Are you unsure whether all areas of your property management system for aged care facilities are working efficiently? We would like to assist. With our help, your refurbishment will be delivered on time as well as meeting budget and compliance requirements.
Benefits of Aged Care Property Management
We will take the worry of property management off your shoulders so that you and your staff can concentrate on providing the level of care that your residents require from you.
Our qualified and experienced aged care property consultant can meet you to conduct an in-depth assessment of your facility’s maintenance system.
Maintenance & Training
We can provide templates for your maintenance team to use, as well as offering training to them about aged care maintenance.
We can help you to maintain your facility, ensuring compliance and performance, so that your team can continue to fulfil the essential roles that they play.
Related Services We Provide To Property Services for Aged Care
We have more than 40 years of building experience and know what it takes to ensure your aged care facility remains in pristine condition.
- One of our senior project managers can conduct a site visit and provide you with an aged care property report. They will identify items or areas within your facility that may need to be upgraded or repaired. These items are also described, categorised, programmed and assigned a risk rating, as well as a budget that indicates costs for completion.
- We can assist with contractor management and service agreements. We address all aspects of aged care facility contracts, such as pest control, waste management, kitchen equipment, hygiene, electrical, gutters and painting – to name a few. We can ensure that all essential services at your facility remain on track and up to date.
- Our CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) can be customised to suit your facility’s requirements, and you will not have to worry about those dreaded unannounced audits again.