Aged Care Maintenance
Allow your team to get back to their core roles while MDFM keep your facility on point by maintaining your facility to ensure compliance and performance.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance
- Temporary Maintenance Officers
- Genuine 24/7 emergency maintenance support
Aged Care Maintenance Ensures Smooth Operation
A residential aged care facility that houses the elderly and clinical staff should always be in peak condition; and only highly-effective aged care maintenance allows such buildings to uphold these high standards. While the home services its clients, aged care facility management can take care of the physical properties of the structure, which takes the pressure off you and your staff.
Benefits of Aged Care Maintenance Service
Engaging an aged care maintenance company to preserve the condition of your facility is the building equivalent to visiting a doctor. They ensure that minor issues are resolved to prevent more significant, costly surgery in the future. We recommend that you conduct regular servicing of the building and in some cases, it is required by legislation.
Over time, elements of a building deteriorate and can become damaged to a point where it is hazardous to the people living on the property. Leaking water can cause mould in walls and flooring which can impact air quality. In some cases, components may loosen or shift, causing a trip hazard. Elderly residents cannot be exposed to these hazards as even a minor incident can result in significant consequences.
Regular maintenance can prevent excessive costs in the future. Solving problems while they’re still minor can lead to significant cost savings. Issues that are left for some time without being addressed can result in more substantial damage which may cost far more than the initial repair. Recruiting building maintenance for aged care facilities will assist in spotting other concerns around the property and aid in the restoration.
Peace Of Mind
Dealing with breakages and maintenance issues is stressful. Delegating the job to a professional team eliminates stress and provides a sense of calm. You can rest assured that your facility is being taken care of by skilled workers. We will be responsible for the upkeep while maintaining contact with you throughout the operation.
Related Services We Provide to Aged Care Project Management
Aside from maintaining aged care homes, we provide related services that complement regular upkeep.
- The computerised maintenance management system. This system improves productivity, documentation and budgeting. It includes the creation of an asset register which details every item in the facility, a schedule for regular maintenance, supplier management and tailored training for the maintenance team, management and clinical staff. We set up the system and provide the option of delegating it to your team or we can operate it for you at a one monthly rate.
- Temporary maintenance officers. We supply trained individuals that have experience with aged care facilities. Whether your current maintenance officer is on leave or has parted ways with your organisation, our temporary solution fulfils all those responsibilities. They are police-checked and have excellent customer service skills.
- We navigate the entire project and eradicate stress. Our service includes upgrades to buildings, remedial work and major refurbishments. We devise a customised solution that takes care of the complete project. With our knowledge and experience, we deliver on technically and logistically complex projects.
Why MDFM is Cost-Effective
We’ve been involved in the construction industry for 40 years in commercial building and maintenance projects. We aim to streamline the process for aged care homes to maintain their properties. We take on full responsibility and commit to remaining in contact with you continuously. Exceptional customer service is a strong value of what we do, which is why we tailor every package to the requirements of the individual aged care facility.
We’re passionate about property with compliance and safety being at the forefront of our work. There is no challenge that we shy away from and you can depend on our creative solutions for your building. We’d love the opportunity to sit with you and discuss the future condition of your facility. Contact us to set up an initial meeting and begin the maintenance process for your property.