MDFM is a subsidiary of MDF Group Pty Ltd – a Project Management company with 40 years in commercial construction and maintenance work.
With our head office in Sydney, the MDFM team operate throughout the east coast of Australia, including the major cities and regional NSW. Property is our passion. Compliance and safety is at our core.
We pride ourselves on coming up with creative solutions to work around your facility’s needs and project constraints, and we believe that no job is too small or too complex.
A compliant and efficient service environment where Residents, Staff and Visitors are safe, comfortable and productive.
- Communication – for consistent and timely flow of information. We will always pick up the phone.
- Continuous Improvement – We value feedback and don’t just accept the status quo. We are always looking for improvement in quality, efficiency or cost. We value creativity and flexibility and always maintain a pro-active “can do” attitude.
- Accountability – for the quality, results, professionalism, and costs of the services that we provide.
- Respect – for aged care and retirement Residents, care staff, maintenance staff, management staff, and service providers. We take pride in our reputation as team players. Our team understands that an aged care facility is someone’s home. We will continuously earn the respect of our clients through our dedication to outstanding service. We provide a mutually supportive and positive working environment.
- Safety – is our number one priority and won’t be compromised.
MDFM’s team of friendly and qualified individuals include project managers, maintenance officers, facility services managers, tradesmen, estimators, client service personnel, architectural draftsmen, bookkeepers, IT managers, and engineers.